This week, I’m chatting with Pam Howard on her Less Drama More Mama podcast.
Tune in to hear my best tips for prioritizing your partnership and keeping your marriage strong after having kids.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The biggest mistake women often make in their marriages that makes everything harder, and what you can do instead.
- The number one question everyone needs to ask before they can reignite a relationship.
- A simple (super effective) tip for modeling healthy relationships for your kids – especially when they’re literally screaming for your attention.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Christine Bongiovanni website | Facebook | Instagram | Abundant Love Free Mini-Course
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
I am a marriage coach who helps women and couples go from feeling powerless to change how they feel about their marriage to feeling powerful and taking ownership of how they feel. My process isn’t about changing your partner; it’s about discovering who you are so that you can AwakenYou in your marriage, and through this process, you will begin to find that your partner will change as well! Schedule your free mini-coaching session today to discover how coaching can help you take your next steps forward toward what you want in your marriage.